Estate Matters And Civil Litigation In Southern Maryland
For more than three decades, we at Ralph W. Powers Jr., P.C., have helped clients in Upper Marlboro and throughout southern Maryland solve legal problems and protect their interests. We can address a wide range of matters, from settling a loved one's estate to settling disputes in personal or business affairs.
As a small law firm, we can offer personal attention and direct access to experienced legal representation. Born and raised in Upper Marlboro, founding attorney Ralph W. Powers Jr. has spent his entire legal career serving clients of Prince George's, Calvert, Charles, Anne Arundel and St. Mary's counties.
Courtroom Experience ... And Located Across From The Courthouse
It is always preferable, but not always possible, to settle conflicts out of court. In the event that your case requires litigation, you need a lawyer with the trial experience necessary to argue your case effectively before a judge or jury. Ralph Powers is an accomplished litigator who is highly regarded by his legal peers.
Our law office is conveniently located across the street from the Prince George's County Courthouse, just off Route 4.
Waldorf Real Estate Attorney · Probate, Business Law And Divorce
- Probate administration and estate litigation — Experienced with multimillion-dollar estates and sensitive disputes among heirs, Mr. Powers can shepherd you through the Maryland probate process or assert your inheritance rights.
- Real estate disputes and construction law — Our firm represents homeowners or builders in legal conflicts over transactions, construction projects, land use and other property disputes.
- Business litigation and breach of contract — Conflicts and lawsuits can threaten the future of your business. We handle the full spectrum from contract disputes and business torts to restrictive covenants and business dissolutions.
- Contested divorce and custody disputes — We provide mediation services to help clients resolve conflicts over co-parenting, property or support, and courtroom advocacy as necessary.
- Other civil litigation, including personal injury — We protect your legal interests in legal disputes with an insurance company, neighbor, business or any party.
|Have You Considered Mediation?|
We are commonly called upon after legal conflicts have escalated. However, many disputes can be resolved in early stages. Jane Powers is a certified mediator who can help settle family law disputes, probate disputes and other conflicts without resorting to litigation.
Integrity, Quality, Commitment And Innovation
We take pride in the way we treat our clients and the way we practice law. To discuss your legal problem with our Upper Marlboro probate attorney and how we can help, call us at 800-895-7793 or email our firm.
Se habla español.